- The initial mentee application is filled out by parents and/or guardians. This will help us get to know you and your family.
- A Mentor Duluth program advocate will contact you to schedule a 1 hour, face-to-face meeting with you and your child.
- The initial meeting will help us get to know you and your child to make the strongest match possible.
- Your child will be placed on the waitlist for a mentor, which can last around 1-2 years.
- While on the waitlist your child can attend all waitlist activities. All events are posted our social media and included in the monthly newsletter!
- We will work our hardest to find the best match possible for your child!
To enroll a child, please call Jessica Johnson at 218-722-4745 x124